Friday, November 14, 2008

It has been over a year since the last time I wrote on this blog. Julie and I have moved to Fayetteville, AR. She is teaching Special Ed and I am working in a CCU. As a country we have elected our first black president and that is what I am wanting to blog about.

I don't care who you are or what you believe; making racist or threatening remarks about our President-Elect is absolutely Un-American. I disagree with Obama on just about everyone of his policies or ideologies. The people have spoken, they elected him to be our Commander in Chief. I can say "they" because I did not vote for him. The word "they" has no meaning other than not me. We as a country are in crazy hard times. We all better hope he and his people are successful.

As for the protesters in California, quit whining. It was voted down. Obviously many of the people that helped put Obama in office are the same ones that voted against gay marriage. Take it up with them!

No comments: