Tuesday, November 25, 2008











Thanksgiving Day is only two days from now and I have a lot to be thankful for. First, I am thankful for my salvation that the Lord freely gave to me when I asked for it. I am thankful for my wife who helps me in all that I do. I am thankful that I have a job that is pretty much recession proof (unfortunately it comes at the expense of another person's health). I am thankful to be living a such a wonderful house. I am thankful of living in a place that I can experience the fall with its brightest reds, yellows, and oranges. I am thankful for my friends that I can call anytime of the day to discuss my latest and greatest ideas. I am thankful for the hard times that have come in my life. Pat Green said it best. "Life would be awfully boring if the good times were all that we had".

No comments: