Three months later and all I have to say is Julie's eggo is prego. We continue to work and study. Things with the pregnancy are good. The funny thing is I get tired of hearing about how things are going to change. Really, I could have never figured that one out. I guess I just thought I was going to do the things I have been doing and not take in consideration I am responsible for the well being of my child and wife. I saw how hard my parents worked to raise me. I hope I can work half that hard. Enough about that. On the cool side, the midwife unofficially saw some man parts yesterday with the ultrasound. We won't know for sure until next month. I am trying not to get too excited.
Took a great little trip with Julie to see my sister, Tom, nephews, the cousins in St. Louis, and Uncle Harry. It was great to get in the truck and drive around. I think I could do that once a week if time permitted. Everyone is doing good. I am a little concerned about my Uncle Harry. He seems "sad". My Aunt Dorthy died a little over 2 years ago last week. I think it has taken a toll on him. I pray that the Lord will give him peace and joy.
Speaking of the Lord. He is so good to me and Julie. The one thing I do know is that I am so very undeserving of all His grace, mercy and blessings. Each day I am surprised by His goodness and love.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment